24 Units of Yacht & Smith Men's King Size Premium Cotton Crew Socks Gray Size 13-16 - Big And Tall Mens Crew Socks
24 Units of Yacht & Smith Men's King Size Premium Cotton Crew Socks Gray Size 13-16 - Big And Tall Mens Crew Socks at low wholesale prices. alltimetrading.com offers Big And Tall Mens Crew Socks at bulk discounted prices.
- 80% ringspun cotton, 15% polyester, and 5% spandex
- EVERYDAY SOCKS: Perfect for going to work, playing sports, exercising, or just taking a stroll.Solid color crew sock are soft and comfortable ideal for guys on the go. These socks also help to draw moisture away while keeping your feet cool and dry. The additional comfort makes these socks great to go to work in and are good for all seasons.
- RINGSPUN COTTON: Ring-spun yarn is made by twisting cotton strands to make a very fine, strong, soft rope of cotton fibers. Ring-spun cotton sports socks are more durable and last longer than their regular counterparts so they are great for sports and running. Ring spun cotton feels heavier to the touch than regular cotton so your feet will have some extra cushioning. Constructed with a luxurious blend of 80% ringspun cotton, 15% polyester, and 5% spandex for extra softness and stretch.
- VALUE PACK: Save money when you buy men’s crew sock in bulk. Now you don’t have to compromise quality to get the best value. Get soft crew socks in bulk so you never have to worry about running out of socks.
- SPORT SOCKS: Features stay-up performance top, spandex for a better fit, extra cushioning for absorbing shock. Just right for running, cycling, basketball and more. Moisture wicking cotton draws sweat away from your feet keeping you cool and dry all day long. Natural formed heel and stretch ribbed top keeps its shape while you work out EASY CARE: Ringspun cotton is easily to clean. Machine wash/dry with like colors. Won’t fade or stretch in the wash so they always look like new. Men’s sock size 13-16 fits shoe size 12-15
Order by 1.00 p.m. ET for same-day shipping. (?)
This item qualifies for free shipping.